Home Tour Information
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 24 HOMES OPEN FROM 11:00am – 5:00pm
Welcome to the Symphony Splendor Holiday Home Tour of Upper St. Clair.
A festive tour of 7 beautifully decorated homes featuring live music benefiting Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra.
This year’s tour features a Holiday Boutique in the ticket location.
A bus tour is available for an additional $25 per person and must be purchased by credit card, using the same link to purchase tickets by credit card..
Vendors where tickets may be purchased for cash are:
- 1. Rollier’s Hardware, 600 Washington Road
- 2. Barefoot Stitches, 313 Washington Road
- 3 Lee Heckman Custom Framing 301 Washington Road
- 4. Club Pilates of South Hills, The Galleria of Mt. Lebanon
Upper St. Clair
- 5. Louis Anthony Jewelers, 1775 Highland Road
- 6. The Idea Shops, 229 Spahr Street
Sunday, Nov. 17, is the last day to purchase tickets by check.
To purchase tickets by check
Complete the form below, click “Submit,” and mail your check to Frances Pickard, 1530 River Road, Beaver, PA 15009. Your reservation is not complete until PSA receives your check.
For more information contact the Pittsburgh Symphony Association, https://PittsburghSymphonyAssociation.org, or call 412.392.3303.
Once you have purchased your tickets, here is what you need to know about the tour:
FIRST: Everyone must check in:
- To receive the program necessary for admittance to tour the homes, you must present your ticket or online receipt at the Holiday Boutique Ticket Booth
- The address of the ticket booth is at the corner of Siena Drive and Lucca Lane across from 100 Siena Drive, Upper St. Clair.
- Look for the balloons and signs directing you to this location.
- From this site guests may park for free at the UPPER parking lot ONLY while you exchange your ticket and shop at the Holiday Boutique. Cars parked in the Lower Lot MAY BE TOWED.
- The Ticket Booth will open at 10:30AM for check-in and ticket purchases.
- All visitors must check in at the ticket booth before proceeding to the tour.
NO PROGRAMS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED FROM THE HOMES AND YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED WITHOUT YOUR PROGRAM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
SECOND: You will exchange your ticket for a program:
- You will receive a tour program for the day. This program is necessary for entrance into the homes. No one will be admitted without one.
- Home tour addresses are listed in the program along with a map of the area.
- You may tour the homes once in any order.
- There will be signs and docents on site to help direct you through the neighborhood.
THIRD: Getting there
- This is a self-driving tour.
- AN OPTIONAL GUIDED BUS TOUR WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR $25. THE BUS TICKET MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE THROUGH THE PSA WEBSITE. Only those who have made a reservation will be allowed to use the bus.
FOURTH: Have a wonderful day!
In order to ensure an enjoyable day for all participants, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
• Homes can be toured in any order
• At the door, each guest will be provided with booties which must be worn to tour the homes.
• Please respect owners’ privacy as indicated by roped-off areas and closed doors.
• Please refrain from taking any photographs with cameras or cell phones.
• Children 12 and over are welcome with an adult and ticket.
• Eating, drinking and smoking are not permitted in the homes.
• Umbrellas and large bags must be checked at the entrance.
• Please silence your cell phone.